Posted: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 10:14 AM
We are the Tomorrow Makers®.
At Transamerica Agency Network-Career Agency we aren’t just insurance professionals, we are Tomorrow Makers®.
Tomorrow Makers with Transamerica Agency Network-Career Agency help make things that matter. Things like peace of mind and steady incomes. For us, tomorrow is about more than insurance policies. It’s about providing expert guidance and innovative solutions to individuals and businesses to help meet their financial goals and objectives. Above all, it’s about making tomorrow worth looking forward to for our growing customer base.
What does your tomorrow look like?
Tomorrow at Transamerica Agency Network-Career Agency is about helping create a better financial future for our customers while continuing to grow in size and strength. Our Insurance Representatives fulfill this mission by:
• Playing a vital role in helping individuals, families and businesses realize their financial dreams.
• Providing a diverse portfolio of financial products to help meet short and long-term goals.
• Working with new and current clients to help them reach their protection, savings and retirement goals by using our proven financial strategies.
• Networking with individuals throughout the community and continuously prospecting.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Participating in mentor-led appointments
• Asking clients for referrals
• Engaging in personal observation throughout the community
• Participating in community activities
• Continuing professional education as needed
• Supporting the company’s mission, vision and values statement
Your tomorrows are worth more.
Being an Insurance Representative with Transamerica Agency Network-Career Agency means a tomorrow worth more-a tomorrow where there’s unlimited income potential and job satisfaction.
Plus, our eligible Insurance Representatives enjoy these valuable benefits:
• Competitive compensation
• Monthly / annual bonus programs
• Guaranteed level introductory pay
• Comprehensive benefits - medical, vision, dental, paid time off
• Company matched 401K and pension plan
• Established client base
• Professional training and development programs
• Personalized one-on-one training for the first 8 weeks
• Significant opportunities for growth and advancement through our Leadership Development Program
• Technology based sales presentations and productivity tools
• Opportunity for trips around the world
• Points-based reward program
Are you a Tomorrow Maker? Transamerica Agency Network-Career Agency has the opportunity of a lifetime for the right person, regardless of prior occupation. Our ongoing comprehensive training program prepares our Insurance Representatives for a meaningful and rewarding future designed for long-term success. We’re looking for individuals with the following values:
• Is honest and has integrity
• Has leadership skills
• Is success driven, results focused
• Wants to build a business for themselves, not by themselves
• Can or has overcome adversity
• Is competitive
• Wants to grow themselves by helping others
• Enjoys building long-term relationships
Send resume to: Kathy
• Location: Bowling Green & surrounding areas, Western Kentucky
• Post ID: 12520162 westky